Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update....

So, I have been asked several times why I'm not posting as much, so I figured I should address this question. First off, we have been extremely busy!! But the main reason is my stinking computer charger broke on me! I ordered a new one and it got here and worked for about 5 minutes and crashed on me....arggghhh!!! So, I sent it back because they believe it is defective. I can update on Farren's computer, which I am doing now, but her computer has different programs, and well she is normally on it. =) They should be sending me another one, so hopefully I will be back up in business soon enough. We were extremely busy last weekend, and this weekend is looking the same. We are traveling 3 hours for a wedding on saturday and then 3 hours back that night...fun. And then Sunday, Erin and I are throwing Sharie's baby shower. Which should be loads of fun!! This week we have all been working and helping Sharie paint at there new house!! Also, we have decided that we are taking an off shore fishing trip for Chris's birthday in Port Aransas. This will be our second one, and we are sooooo excited! If you have never done this and enjoy fishing, you should definitely try to do this at least once! Anywho, hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: