Friday, November 6, 2009

3 months....

3 months?!?!?!?!? Where has my baby gone? Deakon is already a quarter of a year old...ha! Our little man is doing awesome! His spitting up has pretty much subsided with medicine and a paci. =) And he seems to be a much happier baby. He is cooing, a-gooing, and smiling up a storm. He loves his bumbo seat and his bouncer that rocks. He loves loves loves to be in motion and hates hates hates to be on his back. He is scooting!! We put him on the couch and he will scoot from one cushion to the next. Whoa! No more leaving this little guy laying around. He is a little porker...definitely eats more then my little girls did. We have started to give him a bottle at night time with a little cereal because he just doesn't seem like hes getting full. Boo....it makes me sad that I can't make enough. I am trying to pump to see if my supply will increase for him. It doesn't help the good ol' milk supply that I have been REALLY stressed for the last two weeks. He is still getting up two to three times a night. I keep telling myself only a few more months...its a small price to pay in the 100 years of life it will give him. =) Anyways, we are going next week to get his pics taken and I can't wait. My little guy is getting so big so fast. Ohhhh, and I personally think this little man looks just like his daddy!!!








1 comment:

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

Abby, seriously, that baby looks just like you and Farren. Keagan looks more like Chris but Deakon is you and Farren all over!! All your kids are beautiful by the way and growing way too fast!!