Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fun times...


Just a couple pictures of my two little guys over the last couple of weeks. A few random ones that I have just snapped here and there. They are doing pretty good. Sadly, I have had to stop breastfeeding, Deakon has a milk allergy. We tried a lactose free based formula and it seemed to help a little but he was still having some problems. So, we tried a lactose free and a milk free based formula, soy formula, and it seems to be helping alot more. Its just the hardest thing in the world to do. I only got to feed him for 4 months. The doctor said he will outgrow it, so I am contemplating pumping until he does. Its just the hardest thing to deal with emotionally. It makes you feel like you have done something wrong or failed in some way. I know I haven't, but it feels like it. =( Some good news, Farren made the basketball team!! Woot woot, Go Farren! We are soooooo very proud of her, and she is soooooo very excited!!! I can't wait to watch her play!! We are doing pretty good on the homefront, just still alot going on.

Always.

Anyways, on to some pic's of my little beauties....
***************

******************

*******************

*****************

******************

*******************

****************

*****************


No comments: