Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Farren Layne....

Since Farren is somewhat older, I don't really get to post much about height, weight, milestones, etc...well, I could but I doubt she wants me too! So, I thought I would post some pictures of my little lady. She has started basketball tryouts and we are anxiously awaiting to see how she does. I'm so proud of the person she is becoming. She is really helping out around the house and loves Keagan to pieces! Even though she won't admit it! Keagan has been taking showers with Farren and LOVES it! Its crazy to think its been 12 years since she was born! But makes me sad to think how fast they've gone by! We love you little lady!

*************** *************** *********************************************** **************** *************** ******************

No comments: