Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lots going on....

We have had so much going on STILL...I am fighting to find the time for anything at this point. My little guy is having such a rough time. =( We started a new lactose free formula to see if it would help him. We used it for a week and to no avail, it did not. The second week was a lactose free and milk free formula, which did not help either. So, now we have moved on to a new formula, a very pricey formula, that is a hypoallergenic formula for babies with allergies and protein sensitivity. Its suppose to help with Colic also. Which I am convinced he has. There is a period in the morning, afternoon, and night where he is just unconsolable and arches his back constantly like he is in pain. Poor baby, nothing seems to help. I'm am keeping my fingers crossed that this one will do the trick. Why can't I just breastfeed my baby??? Isn't is suppose to be that easy?? He is also having problems going to the bathroom on a regular basis, so he gets prune juice twice a day. And he is still taking the Zantac and Prevacid for his reflux. I just CANNOT wait for him to outgrow this stage. I feel so horrible for him. Because of everything, he has been getting up every two hours at night, which makes for a long night for momma. Anyways, I do have so pictures to put up. But wanted to update on Deakon.

On the other hand, Keagan is doing amazing. She hasn't worn diapers during the day for about a week now. We are only wearing them when we go out for extended periods in public and at night time. She has got this potty training down for tee tee'ing. She is doing the other, but it SCARES the crap out of her everytime!! Its kind of funny! She has managed to only have a few accidents, which is expected. But I am so proud of how well she has done! I can't believe in only a month she is going to be 2! It just is sooooo hard to believe!

Farren is doing great as well! She got her report card and got all A's and B's! She had a great 6 weeks. Also, she made the basketball team!! Go Farren! And she should be finding out next week sometime which team she is on. She is super excited though, this is what she has been looking forward to all year! I am so excited about going to watch her play basketball in the same gym that I did at that age....how cool is that???

Hope everyone enjoys there Thanksgiving this year! I know we will!

No comments: