Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Deakon is 5 months!

5 months?????
Happy 5 months my little man!
Mommy and Daddy love you!

Where does the time go????
He is movin and a shakin'! We are rolling from front to back and back to front now. He can sit unassisted for a few seconds at a time. And he can stand up holding on to the couch. He is already trying to get up on all fours and has succeded in doing so several times. He can pull him himself with his arms. Its so crazy how different each of your kids are. Buy my little boy seems like he is way stronger then any of my girls where at this age. Deakon is already cutting teeth too, and we are using orajel on a regular basis. He loves his jumper toy and could probably stay in it all day if we let him. We have started different stage 1 foods with him and he loves loves pears and sweet potatoes so far! And he hates peaches and squash. He is wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 months clothing. He is growing like a weed and laughing out loud all the time! It is the cutest thing! I just love love love the age he is at right now.
This is when they really start to get fun. =)

3 comments:

The Sasser Family said...

oh my gosh! this child is definitely YOURS! He looks just like you : ) Too cute!

Anjolee said...

What a cutie! You are so good at keeping up with your blog.

Hey, I am making my blog private and wanted to invite you. Send me your e-mail at anjoleeroberts@gmail.com and I will add you to the list.

Happy New Year!

The Baggett Bunch said...

He is such a cutie! He is for sure your lil' mini me!