Monday, December 7, 2009

Keagan update....

What a little stinker!! She is doing so well. We are fully in panties now during the day and have been for a couple of weeks. She really has amazed me. She has only had 1 accident in the last 4 days. And well that was mommys fault. I was feeding Deakon and she couldn't get her panties off in time and I couldn't get him down fast enough to help her. Sorry stinker. I am so very proud of her though. I cannot, repeat CANNOT, believe she is about to 2 years old. I remember being in the hospital with her like it was just yesterday. She is definitely sponging up alot of stuff right now. She has seen us play Mario Kart on the Wii and loves to pretend drive with the wheels. She will bring me one, daddy one, and sister one, and we all have to pretend drive with her...too cute!! She is picking up on alot of new words and putting them together well. Some of it still sounds jibberish, but I can make it out. She is such a little angel and still very much in love with her 'Bubba' and her 'Sissy'. She just kisses him 60 times a day and says "so sweet" while doing it! I had to use the restroom the other day, and when I walked back in she had got his bottle and was feeding to him! Shes so smart! Mommy loves you angel baby!!






No comments: