Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I probably....

Have the sweetest husband, sister, and best friend in the world! My 29th (ouch) birthday was on December 15th...and it was definitely one of the best birthdays ever. I woke up early the saturday before to go to farrens basketball tournament, which they lost, and then headed home after. Upon getting home, my husband advised me that pop pop and granny would be over shortly to pick up the babies and i was to go get my hair cut and colored! Sweet! I was well over due. So after the babies were picked up, thats exactly what i did. And I absolutely love the way it turned out! After getting home from my hair, I found an absolutely spotless house....thanks hubby....pretty much the best bday gift you can give a stay at home mom..and was instructed to get ready for the night and that jess would be there to pick me up at 4. We went to get our nails and toes done! And ohhhhh....it was UH- mazing! Exactly what i needed. Then we headed to chilis for a bite to eat and a drink. Jess paid for our day at the nail salon and our dinner. Thanks honey! After dinner we headed up to eagles nest for a couple drinks and to meet the hubby and find out what we were doing for the night. Chris and my cousin met us and advised me we were going out to dallas for my birthday! We left the nest and headed to our house to get in one car. When we arrived at our house there was about 60 of our closest friends and family waiting to greet me! A suprise party....how fun! And somehow I had no idea. My husband is the worst at secrets, so I was shocked! They had a keg, trash can punch, jello shots, and several different bottles of liquor. Oh I just knew it was going to be a good night and it most certainly was! I had the best time ever! Thank you so much Chris, Jess, Audra, and to everyone who came and celebrated with us!

No comments: