Friday, February 5, 2010

25 months old....

This was our first month, post 2 that is. And it was so much fun! Well, besides being sick that is. Which I think we are FINALLY over with after about 2 rounds of it. Thank goodness! I still can't believe Keagan is already 2. We are still going strong with pottying. She wears panties throughout the day and a nightime pull up at night, just in case. She is doing very well, and has in the last week decided that she wants to help...she has been trying to empty the potty for me. She went the other day and I was cooking lunch and had no idea. She came into the kitchen telling me "Alright! Alright!". So I ventured in the living room to see what she did and there was a trail of tee tee from her potty all the way to the toilet. It was a good try though. =) I have helped her a couple of times and showed her how to carry it, and she can now carry all the way without spilling. She has also become rather clean and aware of when she needs to be wiped. She doesn't like to have anything on her face or hands, she will bring me the wipe case to get a wipe and clean it off. Also, after she pottys, she will bring it to me to clean her. Good girl! Lately, we have noticed that she is really shy around people. She will talk alot around us and and bedtime, but we hardly utter a peep when someone is around. Not sure what is up with that. Anywho, this is such a fun age, I just wish they could stay here all the time!

No comments: