Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Farren's Last Game

Well, I can't really say they went out with a bang, because they got their booty's beat...BAD. But, at least they had fun. =) This was actually there second to last game, and I am sooooooo glad I took a few pictures. The actual last game ended up being cancelled due to the snow weather. And they do not plan on making it up. So, this week we have moved onto track and field tryouts. I am very anxious to see how this goes. This is probaly the least favorite thing Farren was interested in. Hopefully, once she gets involved in it, she will enjoy as much as her MaMa did. I am excited though, we filled out schedules for next year and she is going to do athletics and gymnasitcs! Maybe I will get my cheerleader after all. =)
*****************
*****************
****************
****************
******************
Great Season Girls!!!!

1 comment:

The Baggett Bunch said...

It is so weird to see her playing for Wayside. Seems like yesterday that you and I were out there in those uniforms! I hope she likes track...you will have to keep me updated on track meets. Would love to try and make one!