Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Home sweet home....

We are finally home from Vegas. It was SOOOOO much fun! We got home Monday evening around 6 pm. But had company all night and until 2 the next day. Then I watched 5 kids.....YES 5.....on tuesday. So, this is this first chance I've had to get on here. I have yet to upload pictures. I did get us unpacked today and almost all of the laundry done. But we are still recovering and getting used to being home. Our trip was going wonderfully until Sunday morning when we started getting calls on our cells and our room phone that my mom was trying to get ahold of us. Apparently, Keagan had been up running fever and fussing all night and they ended up taking her to the minor ER, and the poor thing had a double ear infection. Poor baby. My mom said she kept picking up the phone and going to the door saying "MaMa". I felt so bad! Luckily, we were nearing the end our trip, and I was ready to get home by that point. I was really missing my babies. Anywho, she is doing much much better! I will get some pics uploaded tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great week thus far!!!

No comments: