Saturday, February 27, 2010

MonsterJam

We have a pretty busy weekend planned this weekend. Last night was movie night and we watched 3 movies, I absolutely love fridays like this. Just sitting curled up on the couch with my family and watching a good flick, and even some popcorn when I'm lucky. =) Today, however, I am going garage saling for a bit, to the mall, and then I need to meet granny in weatherford to drop of the kiddos with her, because we are going to MONSTERJAM tonight!!! I am so excited about going to this. For one, its in the new stadium, so we will get to check that out. For two, I've always wanted to go to one of these. I have seen the commercials on tv for years, just haven't yet had the opportunity of going. Hopefully, it will be a good show! We have a couple friends and Farren are going with us. I'm soooo glad she is getting old enough to be able to do fun things like this with us. Sunday, I have my Erin's baby shower, assuming that she does have baby Rhett before then! I have dibs she will have him during the shower. =) But hopefully not. Anyway, it should be interesting weekend!
Hope everyone enjoys it!

No comments: