Monday, February 2, 2009

Just call me slave driver....

Ha Ha....just kidding. Well, thats what my hubby is calling me. We are moved, YEAH!! We closed on our new house on Thursday at about 10 in the morning, stopped to have lunch at On the Border, and then headed to the house to start loading up!! We got everything moved and unpacked and up on the walls by Friday night. It looks SOOO good, I can't wait to put up pictures. Everyone, including the dogs and cat, are loving the new place. Keagan loves the carpet, she has been just rolling around all over the place, and falling backwards because it doesn't hurt! Its so cute! Farren got her room decorated the way she wanted and spent all weekend hanging out in there. Saturday, we had a basketball game in the morning, a bridal shower in the afternoon, Congrats Kari, and a birthday party that night, Happy Birthday Rylee!! So, needless to say, we were beat by sunday. We hung out with some friends and family at the new house and cooked out for the superbowl. In bed early, and now its today. =)
I will get pics up soon though, I have lots of them.
Hope everyone is having a great day and week!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Congrats on your new house! I didn't even know you guys had bought a new home until the shower.