Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mommy wow....I'm a big girl now!

So, my mom came over Sunday night and brought a little potty that my grandma bought for Keagan! It is so stinkin cute, and she is even cuter sitting on it. Well, last night I decided to sit her on it just to see what she would do. She looked down at it and tried to stand up in it and then quickly climbed off. Oh well I thought, she is really really to young to start potty training yet. But I thought what the heck. Well, she proceeded to play on it all night long and I decided to put her on there again. I sat her down on the toilet and said "you need to go tee tee?" And low and behold the little stinker went!!!! Chris and I both looked at each other and bursted with excitement. I didn't get to take a picture of her on there because, well, our excitement scared her mid-stream and she wanted me to pick her up! We clapped and said yeah, and told her good girl. Farren brought some stickers in there and gave her one to put on her potty. Maybe it was accident, maybe coincidence, or maybe she is just smart. Whatever it is, it was so cute, and I think we just might put her on there more often to see what she does! Plus, she really wants the stickers now!!
******************

Her throne...

************************

Her first tee tee sticker!! How cute!! Its a ladybug!!

************************
And I'm sure you all want to see it....her first tee tee.
Awwww......these are the days of our lives. =)

No comments: