Thursday, February 12, 2009

Where's are you????

Fun, Fun, Fun....


Farren has her second to last game this Saturday in Azle. I was so proud of her last week, she did awesome! She really held the team together and kept them going. She got them motivated by scoring the first basket of the game. I am so amazed at how much I have seen her improve over the basketball season, I can't wait until she gets to start doing the real thing at school. Another thing I love, she has started to get into a bit of a girl stage....(shhhhhhhh!!! Don't tell her or tease her about it), she is blow drying her hair and straightening it everyday, and believe it looks GREAT! I can't believe how much older it makes her look. Its crazy, I will have to get a picture of it. Keaganbear is doing good and growing like a weed. We are still working with the potty and she is taking to it well, but she thinks she should get a sticker for just sitting on it....little stinker. And well, I just can't resist her little face. So, Farren and I decided she can have a little sticker for sitting and a big sticker when she pottys! What a plan. =)

Anywho, I was doing laundry tonight, and she loves loves loves to sort clothes and throw them all over the place. Well, I was loading up some clothes in the washer and I turned around to this?????


******************************


*************************

**************************

************************
Farren getting ready for practice....

**********************
Mommy and Keagan eating dinner together....
Hope everyone is having a great week and has a safe Friday the 13th!!!

No comments: