Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some pictures....

Been meaning to put some recent pictures up for a while, but I've been a slacker. =) Oh well. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the last week of my girls and my valentine's day flowers. I can't believe I haven't put them up yet, they are by far the prettiest arrangement of flowers that I have ever seen. My husband did such an amazing job! Love you baby!!!
*****************
Such a big girl.....
******************
Eating her breakfast with a spoon!!!
****************
Middle schoolers.....=)
*********************
So tired.......
********************
Much better!
************************
Sleepy sleepy baby....just couldn't stay awake.
**********************
My beautiful flowers for v day from my sweet hubby!
*********************
Aren't they gorgeous!!!
*********************
Strike a pose!

1 comment:

HMitch said...

Hee Hee...Farren's first pose looks a little "nasty/dirty". The others are much better :)