Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Computer hell....

So after purchasing two chargers for my laptop and getting back on track with using it, it appears it wasn't meant to be. As I rushed to answer the phone the other night, I sat my computer down on the couch....well, when I came back it had fallen off. Great, I'm thinking....thinking the worse was that it didn't save the blog I was working on. Oh hell no, I lifted to the computer up to see that the screen behind the glass was shattered. Not the actual screen, but behind it...where you view everything. Pink, blue, yellow, black...you name it was swirled across my whole screen. So, I give. It was not meant for me to have a laptop. I caved and have ordered a desktop computer from dell. Something sturdy that doesn't have to be moved. Arghhhhhh........ Oh well. It should be here in a few days. I think I will just take a break from the computer until then...=(

No comments: