Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dinner and Dessert....

Just thought I would post a couple pics of my little stinker enjoying her dinner and then some dessert. The ice cream is actually to help numb her little gums!! She has her two bottom molar teeth coming in and her poor gums are soooooo swollen. I feel so bad for her....break on through already teeth! Anyway, we had bean and chesse nachos for dinner the other night and this is what I found when I looked over at Keagan! How stinkin cute! Her first food beard!
Also, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and another sono, so hopefully we will get some more pics of our little stinker. Wish us luck!!
**************
*************
******************
******************
**************
***************
**************
************
Hope every had a great week and has a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: