Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3 weeks old....

My little man is already 3 weeks old.....tear. It makes me tear up to think almost a month has already gone by. He is such a little angel, I could live in this stage forever. Deakon is such a good baby. He eats, stays awake for about 30 minutes, then sleeps for a while. The only time he fusses is when he gets his diaper changed or wakes up hungry. And then its just a fuss, never really a cry. He is a very quiet and laid back little man. He is already smiling alot, and sucking his fingers. He makes alot of noises in his sleep and puts out his pouty lip when hes having bad dreams. He is nursing wonderfully...FINALLY! And he is finally starting to fit into a couple newborn outfits, although the preemie's still fit best. Deakon is definitely starting to look like his daddy more and more every day!
***We are so blessed to have such wonderful kids, it makes me wonder what we did to deserve them. I know I cannot make time stand still, so I will ask God to allow me to savor every moment I have with my babies. Each day that passes, they are another day older, and that makes me sad. ***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Auntie Sue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aunt Steph and cousin Austin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cousin Saige
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We love you little man!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

He's such a cutie! I see a lot of Keagan in him...there's no denying they're related.

Betty said...

Awe...he is a little "Brad pitt". I can't believe he's already 3 weeks old. Nathan and I super suck. We need to come by and see your li'l man soon.