Friday, August 7, 2009

On my own....

At least during the day that is. I have had Chris and Farren here to help since we got home last Friday. Well, Chris had to go back to work on Wednesday, BOO!! He nor I were ready for him to go back. It was really nice having him home with me. Half of his time off was in the hospital, but I wish we could have had more time at home. Well, on the SAME day, Farren left for California to visit her grandparents! So, I am all ALONE with my babies!!! We are doing wonderful so far....but there is always something to do for mommy! Suddenly, all the things that seemed so small about Keaganbear, don't seem so small anymore. Man....it sure makes you realize how fast they grow up. I can't believe how much she has grown in the last 19 months. She is definitely not a baby anymore.
And neither is this girl.....loook how pretty she is!!!


*******************

******************

****************

No comments: