Monday, August 31, 2009

20 months.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....my middle baby is 20 months old. I can't believe we are closer to 2 than 1. It is ABSOLUTELY crazy to think she is going to be 2 soon. What a big girl. We are still working with the potty. We are hoping to be fully in panties by her birthday. I took her to pic some out and she wanted the boys "Cars" underwear. =) It was really cute. She is such a ham. She is talking up a storm these days. Some of her new words are no, yes, bite, grape, bubba, more, cheese, and some others I can't think of right now. She is into everything, and I mean everything. She is such a good helper with her "bubba", as soon as she hears him cry she brings me a diaper and wipe. She believes this is the fix to his noise. We are really having to watch her with bathtime, once we start running the water she is climbing in, diaper and all. =) Her favorite thing to do right now is say cheese and smile for the camera. So, I thought I would post a few pics of that. Enjoy!
**************
****************
***************
**************
******************
******************
****************
******************
*****************
**************
**************

Happy 20 months stinker!!

1 comment:

The Baggett Bunch said...

OMG! Keagan is such a cutie!