Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 weeks...

Its already been 2 weeks!! How crazy!! We are doing wonferful in the Stuart house. Deakon had his 2 week check up yesterday and has gained 6 ounces, he is now weighing in at 6 pounds 4 ounces. His cord has already fallen off and he has a cute little belly button now. The plastiball from his circumcision has not fallen off yet and was suppose to by friday, so they advised us to clean it with peroxide and put vaseline on it every diaper change. And just in 1 day it is now hanging by a thread. YAY!! He is already smiling and if I can find the cord to download pics from my phone I got an AWESOME pic of it!! I am feeling good too. I think my blood pressure is getting back to normal and I should be able to stop my meds soon. My incision is healing up nicely. Although it still hurts to do anything to big, I am definitely liking being able to do stuff again. =) Here are some pictures that we have taken over the week and played with. He is such a handsome little guy....I have a feeling he is going to look like his daddy!!


No comments: