Saturday, May 30, 2009

28 weeks...

Check out that forearm!!
He is going to be strong just like his daddy!!
And Deakon's little face....


How your baby's growing:By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


Update: We are starting the 3rd trimester...yay! I'm so excited, we are getting so close to being able to meet our little man! We had an appt and sono on friday to check his growth and make sure that my blood pressure isn't causing any growth restriction. He weighed in at 2 pounds and 6 ounces...and looks perfect! He is a very strong little boy...mommy can tell by the kicks. He is head down and really really low. She had a really hard time trying to get a picture of Deakon's face. He is playing peek a boo behind my pelvic bones and tummy. On to my appt...it went ok. My blood pressure is still up...156/97...I tried to explain that unless I am laying down on my left side it is nowhere close to normal. So, instead of putting me in the hospital yet, we are going to try Procardia. I took this medicine with Keagan, but man, I forgot the horrible headaches it gave me until today...yuck. There are still only traces of protein in my urine...so he is just keeping an eye on that. We go back next friday for another appt. We will do weekly appts and bi weekly sono's from here on out. And will scedule a c section for 37 weeks. So...only 9 weeks left...thats it



No comments: