Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mommy day....

I hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day! I got to sleep in....woohoo!! I forgot what that is like. Then my hubby and girls made me a mommys day breakfast of biscuits, eggs, and bacon...and it was delish. When I woke up, I found 9 of the prettiest roses you will ever see on the table with a card and a digital photo frame that I have been wanting! Thank you so much family! This card was really cool...when you open it up it was my hubby saying "Happy Mother's Day baby, we love you!" Then it plays the song "Your Unbelievable"! It was so neat! We made some fun shirts for the girls, since mommy loves doing crafts. Then we ate at Cracker Barrell for dinner with my mom, stepdad, and sister. It was loads of fun! Just wanted to wish everyone who is a mother, soon to be mother, or who will hopefully be a mother one day, a happy happy mommy day!!
******************
***************
****************
**************
Our cool shirts!!
*************
Its so little, we had to cram on the letters on!
*******************
Sisters is more spread out!
*****************
Look how gorgeous these are!
**************
They had a really neat swirl design....
*********************
Beautiful.... **************

No comments: