Thursday, May 14, 2009

We WILL be back....

We are fixing to head out. So far, I have only had one minor anxiety attack about leaving my baby. Thank god that Farren is old enough and self sufficient to leave for a couple of days....or I would be worried about leaving two of my babies. We are leaving in the middle of the night, so I am afraid my stinker is going to wake up and think her "mama" left her. =( Thats a hard pill to swallow. Mema will be here though, so I know she will be in good hands. We were so close to taking her with us, then the fishing place advised us that we would not be able to take her on the boat. Tear....=(. If we could of, she would of been a go. Well, I think I will go stare at my little ones until we leave, and remind them that although we will be gone when they wake up....we WILL be back. =)

No comments: