Friday, May 22, 2009

Why Why Why??

My body doesn't want to cooperate. My appt was today and my blood pressure the first go round was 156/100....so, they had me lay on my left side to see if that would help. After about 10 minutes they checked it again....148/98. Better, but not by much. So....guess what that means? If you are guessing bedrest, you are right. Damn you. Just like clockwork, my body goes into this frenzy where my blood pressure starts to sky rocket. This is the same exact week that I begin having problems with Farren and Keagan both. Damn body...Damn blood pressure. I was really hoping to avoid the whole bedrest scenario for a little longer. I do have a 17 month old....how in the world is that going to work????? I guess we will see and manage. Nothing we can't get through. We are aiming for 37 weeks now. So...only 10 more weeks. And we are going to have weekly appts and growth scans from now on. So....we will see. Only time will tell.....

1 comment:

Betty said...

Well at least you can say you are consistent. ;) I cannot imagine having weekly appointments already. Make sure you really stay off your feet and don't try and push it. And let us know how that will be possible with Keagan. Best wishes and good luck!